7.20.2005

A year ago tonite...

Chris and I were gearing up for tomorrow's induction (remember, we started our labor process on the 21st, but were "lucky" enough to carry over to the 22nd)...I remember the anticipation like it was yesterday--in fact, just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my stomach. We went to eat at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants (for the "last supper", hee hee)...I remember the exact table we sat at. We discussed names, but still had not decided on one, tho we had narrowed it down to James Patrick or Zachary James...and Chris was leaning toward James Patrick - I was leaning toward Zachary James. We went home, made a few phone calls, and settled in to try to get some sleep.

It was my LAST nite on the couch...that in and of itself was cause for celebration, since I had been sleeping on the couch both day and nite for about the last three and a half weeks.

I hope this marvelous feeling of anticipation never goes away. : )

No comments: