7.11.2005

And he sits!

On his own! His new trick today is to get from a prone position to laying down...which is going to make for interesting bedtimes, I think. Chris and I were cracking up, watching him bobbing around in his crib this evening...he'll be crawling out of his crib before we know it.

His new trick YESTERDAY was discovering that if he bends over while he's in the tub, he can DRINK the water (or at least try to)! He was so proud of this discovery...and I wish I'd had the camera, because when he came up with bubbles on his chin and lips and a big grin, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen (aside from every other cute thing he does). He did try this trick today in his swimming pool too...I guess he thought if Sidney was drinking from it, why not him too??

My head just spins at how quickly he is changing...he really will be graduating from high school in the mere blink of an eye.

No comments: