7.15.2005

Fun in the MUD

We have flood irrigation in our backyard, so every Tuesday, it turns into lake Erwin and of course, the ditches that deliver the water become muddy messes (that the dogs simply CANNOT stay out of). Well, this past Tuesday, Zachary and I were out in the backyard (it's his new favorite place...when he grabs my fingers to walk now, he makes a BEELINE for the backdoor), and I decided to let him squish his toes around in the soft mud. I think he really liked it because ever since, when we go outside, he wants to head over to the mud area to check it out.

His other favorite outside passtime is looking at/touching on of the big maple trees in our backyard. He will stand at the base of it for 10-15 minutes, looking at it, hitting it, exploring the bark...I'll have to get a picture of it, because he looks like a miniature tree hugger!

So cute.

No comments: