7.03.2005

Big events...

So in the next few days, we have many big things coming up...

**Tomorrow, Zachary will have his first real swimming pool experience at our July 4th celebration with relatives! I got him a groovy float to try out, so that will be fun.

**Tuesday is the big haircut day!!

**And Wednesday, we go on our FIRST FAMILY VACATION! We are going to the Oregon Coast for a few days, which will be a wonderful adventure for all of us. I'm a little worried about having enough camera memory for all the pictures I'll undoubtedly take (I know this comes as a huge surprise to anyone who knows me), but I've also packed the old fashioned film camera and 3 rolls of 24 exposures... I should figure out what my daily allotment of shots will be so that I don't use them all up on the first day. :) Unfortunately, the dogs don't get to go this time, but Auntie K will stay with them and feed them lots of goodies (which to them is almost as good as running on the beach).

What a fun-filled month July is!

No comments: