4.05.2005

Epiphany?

So yesterday I had an epiphany of sorts...thanks to a friend, I realized that Zachary is only going to be this little ONCE in his whole life and that I really should be enjoying EVERY moment of it (not just the obviously glorious moments).

Now, instead of wasting so much energy wondering why he doesn't sleep all the way thru the nite, I have decided to LET IT GO and simply love and enjoy him as much as possible. I have decided (I think) to start nursing him again in the middle of the nite (at least we have the last two nites...tho admittedly, I'm beginning to get nervous about that decision now...), and last nite, I only missed 25 minutes of sleep. It was almost sublime.

Are we trading one bad habit for another? Maybe.

Am I going to worry about it? No.

At least I'll sure try. :)

No comments: