4.03.2005

Sleep Update

For anyone who is wondering:

NO, WE STILL ARE NOT SLEEPING THRU THE NITE.

Much to my consternation...Zachary still wakes up between 1100pm and 100am and usually cries and fusses for close to an hour, sometimes more, sometimes less. I cannot figure out why. We've tried many things:
  • checking his diaper when he wakes up (nothing but pee),
  • changing the temp in his room (warmer and cooler),
  • teething tabs
  • tylenol
  • rocking/walking/bouncing (which puts him to sleep, but only until his darling little head hits the crib mattress)
  • soft music and/or white noise
I'm completely baffled as to the cause (ears, separation anxiety, discomfort that is diet related, hunger?), and would welcome input from anyone with ideas... I just want my little boy to get a good nite's sleep (well, ok, I wouldn't mind one either).

No comments: