11.04.2007

Expecting

Some of you know that we are expecting a baby in March (and now all of you know), and when I get my scanner configured for my new computer, I hope to put the ultrasound pictures here for your viewing pleasure. We elected NOT to find out the gender this time (our 20 week ultrasound and final opportunity to take a peek was last week), so we will be surprised on March 14 (our scheduled delivery date). It's a little different preparing for a baby when there's a three year-old running around (read: NO PREPARING) so here's hoping that in the next 130 days we can get the crib set up, the room cleaned out and some of our baby clothes out of the attic....

6 comments:

Kate said...

Look at all those photos! Holy Zach, Batman! He's just gorgeous... even when sad. :)

And congratulations on the baby... you just let me know if you need someone out there to help hold him or her for a few days...

idette said...

Congrats! I heard it awhile ago but didn't know when.
Love all the new updates & photos. Z sure has grown up!

Wendy said...

Great new pics of Zachary! I hope you're having an easy pregnancy...

Valerie said...

Congratulations! May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Unknown said...

I love all of the pictures! and Congratulations once again for the new baby!

Brandee said...

Yay for a March baby!!