11.19.2008

1000 Posts

Here it is.

Number 1000. Wow.

I tried posting a video to commemorate the occasion a week or so ago and it never uploaded...and with two sick kids and working full time and a wreck of a house, I just never got back to trying. So here I am with just a brief update:

Marcus is STILL sick with his fourth ear infection--it's now a double ear infection because the antibiotic he was on for the past 8 days wasn't working. So today, we have a new antibiotic and new hope that some of us will be getting some sleep in our house tonite.

Zac has been fighting some virus for several days (we've been to the doctor's office three times in the last 9 days) but he's hanging in there. We had a sick day yesterday where the boys and I stayed home and practiced feeling better...it sort of worked. Except that I'm home again today with M and will have TONS of work waiting for me when I return to work tomorrow.

It occurs to me that I have not just one full time job, but two.

No wonder I'm such a disaster...I'm just not organized enough to handle it all.

Ah well....

1 comment:

Kristen Mouw said...

who could be that organized? I sure don't blame you.