8.09.2006

Silly, Silly Calvin


August 2006
This goofy cat loves to play (and sleep) in Z's crib.
The other day, this is what I saw when I walked by...

That super adorable teddy bear he's fighting
is the Build-a-Bear bear Zach made for his birthday,
compliments of Aunt Andrea and cousins
Ellen and Molly (pictures of that delightful
outing will be posted soon).
Oh, and by the way, Zach was the first person in
the city to have THAT bear--it had just been released the
morning we went.
Pretty cool, eh?



Apparently, Super Grover tried to escape the
cat's wild antics...

Either that, or Calvin tried to escape the crib with
a hostage.

I'm not sure which.
And I'm not sure I want to know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Super Grover!

Brandee said...

I actually giggled at Super Grover!! That is an adorable shot!!

Brandee said...

Kim, I had to show my girls the Super Grover picture, and they LOVED it and laughed and laughed!

They also did a lot of awwww-ing over Zach.

:)