1.05.2008

San Diego, Day 1

After checking into the hotel, we decided a trip to the beach
was in order, and Zach enjoyed playing one of his
favorite games--running away from the waves.
Much to my dismay, it was quite windy on the beach
and thus, quite cool, so I was not only freezing,
but desperately hoping that Zach wouldn't end up getting
wet as we hadn't brought a change of clothes
or even jackets with us from the hotel.
(can you see where this is going?)


This is one of my favorite shots...

...despite my fervent hopes that Zach would stay dry,
he did trip and a wave washed over him, drenching him.
Luckily, there was a surf shop nearby and the guys
there were HAPPY to outfit Zach in some stylish surf
duds--including surf shorts that reach his ankles!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww it looks like you had a great trip! DJ is jealous of the Shamu trip, well and being in Califlower (sic)since thats were his Angu and Mack live.

Brandee said...

Kim!! Amazing trip and gorgeous pictures! I still just love your blog! I hope all is well for you guys! xoxo