1.06.2008

Fun in the snow

Snowstorm blew thru last nite, leaving us with a
very rare couple of inches of powder to play in...so Zach
"helped" daddy shovel the driveway...and tormented the cat a bit
along the way...

Talking to grams about the snowballs he has been throwing

Watch out Calvin!

Is that hat the cutest thing EVER? My friend Kate in NH
knitted it for Zach for Christmas...we love it!

The phrase of the day was, "You asked for it"
--right before he pummeled you with a snowball
that you had just made for him. Silly boy.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Too cute! I'm glad the hat arrived safely and fits him well! :)

Jacob won't go out in the snow. He doesn't like getting cold or wet. I can't say that I blame him.

Unknown said...

It looks like a great day!!!

Wendy said...

Snow is very fun, isn't it? The hat is indeed cute!

Brandee said...

I love these pics of him having a ball in the snow! And the hat is totally cute!