6.15.2005

Dat Tat Tot

These are Zach's first "words"...at least, I think they're words. He says them over and over and over and over, in random order, not really attributing a specific word to a specific thing as far as I can tell....it is so cute. He has also said "Dada" but not in a meaningful way--yet. Not even close to saying "Mama" tho I coach him daily.

He has also started to approximate waving by bending his fingers to close his fist...mostly at random times now, but he's getting it...

One of his favorite pass times is now to "walk" around the backyard, holding on to my fingers. He loves to go where he wants to, and to look at and touch everything he can. I love doing it with him, but my back doesn't love it quite so much. For those of you who don't know, he's a little on the vertically-challenged side (we're avoiding the word "short")....

I'm so glad he's here!

No comments: