3.31.2005

Gotta RAVE about DH

My dear husband (DH for those of you unfamiliar with the lingo) really is the world's greatest... I'm just sitting here thinking about the SWEETEST thing he did for me last nite, thinking about how very lucky I am to have him in my life (not to mention he helped to create the cutest, most wonderful baby in the universe).

I was
was playing with bleach (very carefully, of course) while wearing one of my favorite shirts (can you see where this is going????)...and of course looked down to see that indeed, I had splashed bleach on my shirt despite my caution. I was annoyed with myself for not having changed my shirt before playing with the bleach, and so mad at myself for ruining my shirt.

Well, Chris says, "I'm going to go out and look at car seats...I'll be back in about an hour." (a plausible story because we do need to purchase one more car seat).

But do you think he went to look at car seats?

Nope.

That little sweetheart snuck to the mall, to Christopher & Banks (my favorite clothing store), bought me a new shirt AND got me a gift card in a very generous amount so that I could buy myself some new clothes!!

Did I already mention how lucky I am????

No comments: