7.07.2007

SURPRISE!!

I'm attempting to make a comeback here...we'll see what happens.

Things have been crazy busy in our lives lately--on a whim, we decided to sell our house and bought the first house that we looked at....all within about 10 days. Even tho that was well....two months ago, we're still working on getting settled. Moving with a toddler is an interesting venture--and definitely NOT for the weak. We were lucky enough to sell our old house to the second people who looked at it, even tho the market is getting pretty soft around here. The new house is fabulous and I will post pictures soon.

I finished up my first year as a full-time elementary counselor, and love it even more than the day I started. I'm REALLY looking forward to starting at the same school (for two consecutive years) in the fall. Zach is as busy as ever...talking up a storm (I'll start posting some of the silly things he says in the next day or two--along with pictures since I'm CONFIDENT I can get beyond my difficulties now that I have a little time to figure it out). He loves his "new house" and his new bedroom and is still as obsessed with airplanes as ever. His obsessions have expanded, however, to include fans, fountains and escalators. His daily request is to "Go new Fwed Meyer see if fans pwugged in".

Alright, back to unpacking boxes...more soon. (I know, I know, you've heard it before...but wait and see, I might just surprise you!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I'll be hog-tied... Surprise surprise surprise! I kept your blog as my internet start up page ALL THIS TIME in the hopes that someday, just someday I may see an update on my favorite boy and his parents. Yah, so I can talk to you on the phone... it's not the same! Hooray you're back!! You know I'll be checking!

Unknown said...

YIPPEEEE!!! I am so glad to see an update from you! I check in here at least once a month hoping to see something new! :) Can't wait to see new pictures of the house, and Zach! Patty

Isabelle said...

YAY!
I am so glad to see you back! I can't wait to see pictures.
And congratulations on your new house!

Isabelle

Kate said...

All right, it's a good start... now we need pictures. Stat. ;)

<3

idette said...

Sweet! So nice to hear from you again.....you were almost always on my daily stops, but I admit, it was getting further and further between stops to see any updates. Yes I did know better to expect anything before your sisters wedding! :)

Valerie said...

YAY!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Your blog is back up and running!! It's so nice to *see* you again, Kim!!!