7.21.2007

RIP

Ok...so the computer re-do thing didn't go so well. As we were recovering the system, when we went to install disk 2 as requested, the computer decided it wasn't the RIGHT disk 2. So, now we have to order some recovery disks from Compaq and then continue what we started...sometime a week from now or so.

Oh yeah, I could use our other computer to post pictures, and there's a chance I will, but not right now. I have a cake to frost and some potato salad to make in preparation for the Zeedle's birthday tomorrow....number 3 already!!!!

So...until we meet again....

...taps playing softly in the background....

4 comments:

Brandee said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ZACHARY!!!!!!!

May all your 3-year-old dreams come true!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zachary!!! DJ and I hope you had a wonderful day!

Wendy said...

I hope Zachary had a great birthday!

Kate said...

Seriously, even *I* posted pictures already. And I consider the photos blog to be the secondary (i.e., mother-in-law-safe) one! Get crackin', there, missy... ;)

Happy birthday, Zach!! Welcome to 3!