7.22.2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!!

Altho he's only two, he MUST have known it was a special day because we've been up since 530 AM...I think he wanted to ring in the exact moment of his birth or something.

We've already played with bubbles, played in the skychair, eaten oatmeal and a banana, watched an episode of Little Einsteins 3 times, played with some misc. toys, played with PlayDoh, chased Calvin (oh, did I forget to mention we got a new kitten last nite???), laughed at the dogs, crawled into bed with daddy, crawled out of bed with daddy, and now are exploring a magnet and a metal clip...fascinating.


And it's barely 815.

AM.

...YAWN...

Happy birthday little man!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky kid. Wish I could spend my birthdays that way.
Love you Zeedle! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoo.

Too bad Mom already got you the gift that I got for ya. Once you get a little older, boy are there going to be some fun toys I can buy for you. Next year...

-Unka J