6.14.2006

It was bound to happen. The dreaded N-word has entered Zachary's vocabulary for keeps in the last couple days. He doesn't seem to be using it excessively YET, and frankly, for now, it's still cuter than cute when he says it, but I know those days are numbered.

He is also saying:

Pee
Poop (I know, I know, great words...but he's starting to understand what they mean)
Out (as in, "Get me out of this grocery cart NOW")
Yukky (so cute!)
Pet (he LOVES LOVES LOVES going to the petstore to look at the small animals)
Da da (all the time....STILL waiting on a Ma Ma....sigh)
Ha (high)
Fuu (fruit water)
Pwe (please)
Buh Bye (is he destined for a job in the airline industry?)

There may be more, but that's all that comes to mind immediately. We still get several variations of "Buh" each day, and I'm still having trouble deciphering what it means each time, which is the source of some frustration, but not unbearable frustration. (at least for me)

No comments: