11.17.2005

New tricks, part 4

Zachary's latest accomplishments (in no particular order):
  • WALKING
  • WALKING
  • WALKING
  • WALKING
  • building things with his legos (instead of just knocking down things mommy and daddy have built)
  • stacking cups into towers (ditto the legos comment)
  • WALKING
  • flushing the toilet, repeatedly (luckily, we keep the lid down, so he has NO idea how truly fascinating it would be if he could watch the water - and anything he chose to toss in - go down...tho I think those days are coming)
  • climbing into his chair, and onto just about anything else he can manage
  • WALKING
  • pushing himself backwards on his car (his feet reach the ground now!)
  • figured out that when the dishwasher is open, he can climb onto the door and reach things that are on the counter (which leads me to another thought I've frequently had: how do babies learn to go on their tip toes to reach something?? I've never taught him that, but Chris and I are both amazed when he does it)
  • Oh, and did I mention, WALKING???!!!???!!??!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

WAY TO GO ON ALL THE NEW STUFF!!!