1.15.2007

Hello! Happy New Year! Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanzaa! Happy Boxing Day! And whatever other holiday we missed while I was lolly-gagging around...

Well, we are still alive and well...and my oh my, is this child changing... His vocabulary has totally exploded (I think he's hit that stage where he's picking up 10-15 new words per day), he's using sentences (that are grammatically correct, for the most part), he started potty-training himself and then stopped... It's a wild and wooly ride, and we're all having so much fun.

Blogger has changed the way to upload pictures, and I'm not sure what to do now....but I will check it out and get on the ball...my new year's goal is to update at least weekly....so far, I'm off to a rip-roaring start! But that's how I like it...starting out behind the 8-ball....keeps things challenging.

Thanks to all who faithfully continue to check back, despite the ridiculous lack of...well, ANYTHING. Your loyalty (and smart alec comments) are appreciated!!!

Pictures soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL you know we love ya! ;) But we would like to see new pictures of that little boy!!

Wendy said...

I just went more than a week without updating. It was so upsetting. ;)

Brandee said...

Hi Kim!!!! :wave:

:heartkimandzach: