5.22.2006

Words

So far, these are the words of Zach's that I can somewhat make out, and sometimes know the meanings of. Note that there are VERY SUBTLE pronounciation differences that I am not able to adequately convey via text, so just use your imagination.

Buh - blanket
Buh - bug
Buh - bath
Buh - balloon
Buh - bubble
Buh - ???
Fwa - fly (as in airplane)
Fwa - fly (as in pest)
Fwa - fries (as in French)
Fwa - flower
Bah - Grandpa Franklin
Titty - kitty (this seems to be his ONLY p0lysyllabic word as of yet)
Wa - water
Wa - rock
Wa - ???
Da - Daddy
Nah - banana
Puh - pocket
Haa - hat
Hah - hot
Haa - ???
Cah - car (is he from Boston?)
Cah - bird
Coo - cookie
Key - key
Shew - shoe (which he seems to think means outside....)

The rest is Greek (or Korean, I'm not sure) to me. And still no Mama in reference to me...he makes the sound, just not very meaningfully.

*As I think of new words he's using, I'll add them in color...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot 'Duh!'. :)